Monday, March 14, 2011

2nd Production Meeting

A very exciting meeting indeed. I was so inspired by the progress we had made earlier in the week that I began to draw some preliminary sketches of the set and puppets. I wish I had scanned my notebook so you could see what I'm up to, but I gave the picture to our new production designer Hannah Jones.

Hannah and I went to high school together and she had mentioned that she wanted to get involved in some production design at exactly the right moment for me to get her involved with this show. Hannah and I talked a bit about what we'd like to see for the performance and we threw around a lot of ideas in the presence of Sarah and Christine before she was sent away to go work and think for a week or two. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

We also met with our Video Producer Colin McDermott to give him an idea of what he'll be working on for the final video track. After handing over the music to him, he too left the meeting to go work. I'm excited to see what he comes up with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment